Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fries with that?

Welcome back everyone! Feeling better, but work still kicks my ass lol. Time to update, now I don't have my normal camera this week, as it was borrowed by my brother and he has yet to return it. So I am using an older, lower quality camera but it still works pretty well.

Tasty.


Probably wondering what exactly this is. Well when I was younger, I had a phase where I did alot of Ebay purchases, and one thing I loved looking at was complete sets of Mcdonalds toys. And one set I for some reason had to buy was a 1990 set of transforming food dinosaurs. This first one is supposed to be a Big Mac.These dinosaurs had names, but I no longer have any of their packaging, so I won't be able to provide them. Pretty simple transformations, being Mcdonalds toys. It also looks like they have used these molds for other sets of toys as well. But being dinosaurs, these are clearly the best.

 Not supersized
Now up we have the fry... Dinosaur. I still think the leg transformation is pretty odd. Really I don't seem to have alot to say about these figures lol.

Mcnugget Archelon

Hotcakes-dactyl

Cheeseburger-saurus

Milkshake-don

Conelizard

Happy Meal Rex

For the younger crowd
These last three are the "younger child" option. Unlike the other figures, these do not transform and are made of rubber instead of plastic. The Fry-metrodons came in two variations, you will notice they have different logos, and shades of color. This post has been light on text, I really can't figure out what more to say here lol.




2 comments:

  1. Oh ebay, I've certainly been there... xD

    I've seen the hotcakes and mcnugget ones before, didn't realize how many others there were!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah, I may do a post on the Avatar Mcdonalds toys eventually too. They are pretty sweet!

      Delete